Thursday, February 1, 2024

Song-a-day January Recap!

Song-a-day January Playlist



Song-a-day January is my favorite recurring project, and this year's edition was just as much fun as the last! Big thanks to my collaborators, Jordan Bass, Theresa Brodzinski, Edee Gail, Robby Layton, Joel Terrell, Cheyenne Dane, Karen Finch, Todd Hawkins, HL Howells, Karen Horan and Leah Casper, for sharing their talents with me. Everybody has a slightly different process, and I learned something from each of them. 

And huge thanks to all of you who listened to some or all of the songs!

If you haven't told me already, I'd love to know which songs really stood out to you. It's always a surprise to see which songs move people. Often times the ones that mean the most to me don't register, but then I toss something off and it really moves people. I've attached a link to the YouTube playlist, which makes it easy to listen to the tunes again or for the first time. 

I plan to keep working on these and other songs from previous writing projects as the year progresses, so be on the look out for more polished versions.


Thanks again, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment