Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 13: Premarital Sax



Today I got to collaborate with my Troy Fluhr, pun master and sax player extraordinaire! The music puns in this come fast and furious, you may have to listen to it a second time to catch them. All told, we wrote and recorded this in 3-and-a-half hours or less. We even added some extra visual drama. Super fun! Hope you enjoy...

Boring Details: Troy and I have worked on a variety of projects. Originally we were in an improv comedy troupe together, then later I acted in and composed music for some of his short films. We've done a variety of other small projects together over the years, and I've been writing and re-writing the theme song for his podcast for the last couple years; but this is the first time we've sat down to collaborate on a music project together in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment