Saturday, February 1, 2020

Song-a-day January Wrap-up!



What a tremendous month! Song-a-day January is my favorite time of year. Writing 31 songs in 31 days is exhausting, but its incredibly fulfilling! Thanks to all of you for checking out my music, and thanks to all of you who followed my page. If you want a quick way to see all the songs from this month, I put together a playlist on YouTube.

I'll be developing these songs throughout the year, performing them live, and eventually producing some nice audio recordings (maybe even a music video or two). So stick with me to see how it all goes down!

I want to give special shout-outs to all my collaborators, a handful of which are performing this afternoon as part of the Winter Walkabout Music Showcase in Longmont:
Teresa Storch is playing at 2:00 today at The Roost
Jeanne McAdara is playing at 2:30 at Absolute Vinyl Records & Stereo
Antonio Lopez is playing at 4:15 at 300 Suns Brewing

Other collaborators with upcoming gigs:
John Bunzli is hosting his Lovespace Showcase on February 9th
Finn O'Sullivan is playing February February 13th at the East Simpson Coffee Company
Barry Osborne on March 7th at the Mutiny Information Cafe

And just check up on the rest here:
Sadye Rose is co-proprietor of the wonderful distillery and art house, Still Cellars.
Sarah Marie Echsner is an award winning filmmaker at Little Feather Films 
Kevin Dooley has several great albums available
BJ Suter is part of the Colorado Bluegrass Music Society
Karen Finch performs as both SteelvocalKaren and Purely Pearl 
Jason Allen performs frequently with me, but also with The Renegade Rooster String Band

And, if you haven't already, please please please follow me at

www.davidcoile.com
www.youtube.com/c/davidcoile
www.twitter.com/davidlcoile 
www.davidcoile.blogspot.com 

You all are amazing! Keep supporting and making music!

No comments:

Post a Comment