Sunday, October 27, 2019

The Worst Year Of My Life

First new Halloween song of 2019! This collaboration with Dan Harris and Jay Allen (two members of the Renegade Rooster band) was intended to be a Halloween carol. Despite the inclusion of a creepy clown, a homicidal rooster and the words "trick" and "treat" being in close proximity to one another, I don't think most people would think of Halloween when hearing this song. Nevertheless, it's a surreal journey through a nightmarish realm of strange karma. You can definitely feel the push-and-pull of three writers with very different ideas of what the song should be about. My proudest moment is managing to rhyme "letter" with "Australia" (it works, and I don't care what you say!!!). Without further ado, here's "The Worst Year Of My Life"!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment