Monday, September 30, 2019

The Near Future...

For the next 6 months, I'll be in development mode. What does that mean?It means I won't be doing too many live shows (only when a stray opportunity pops up). Instead, I'll be focusing on writing, recording and editing.

In November, I hope to start recording an E.P. with one of my frequent collaborators, Cheyenne Dane. And I'm coming up with a strategy for releasing fully produced Singles on a more regular basis.


I'm excited to co-write with a bundle of new songwriters I've recently met. I plan to collaborate with some familiar faces, too. Of course, Song-a-day January is still on the menu, but expect more brand new songs outside of that month.

I still have several bits of footage from previous shows that I need to edit and post. And I haven't even touched all the footage I recorded of the co-writing I did last January-- I'm going to give you a full behind-the-scenes look at the collaborative process.

But before all that, October is here, and that means Halloween! I already have two short films in the works, and I'm busy writing a few Halloween "carols" (with the possibility of actually going from house to house singing them on or around Halloween). I'll also be bringing back some Halloween favorites from previous years.

So even though my live performances will be fewer and further between, it may actually result in more content here and on my social media. Be on the look out! And thanks for joining me on my creative journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment