Friday, May 4, 2018

How Come No One Gets Lost, Anymore (w/ Jason Allen & Kirk Bennett)

This was a song from Day 18 of my January songwriting challenge. I've made some fairly minor changes to the lyrics, and there may still be more to come, but I wanted to try building an arrangement for this. We tried a few different combinations, some with Kirk playing rhythm, some with Jay playing with a bow, but this fairly straight-forward one is what we went with, and I'm pretty happy with it. Jay should get special consideration for adding a theatrical element to the video (with him and Kirk starting off looking at their phones); he's done that for the last couple videos he's been in. There are probably some tweaks to come, but I like the way this song is developing. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment