Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Ep. 1: Very Scary with Gerry McCreary - Nasty Mortimer

I've been trying to put together a comedy podcast for the last year and I finally did it. It's a parody of the old "Art Bell Coast to Coast" radio shows that used to play from midnight to dawn every weeknight. They liked to discuss conspiracies, aliens, and paranormal phenomena. Anyway, I wanted an excuse to get together more regularly with my old improv comedy buddies (in this case, Troy Fluhr, Eric Farwell and Laura Kistner), and this seemed like the perfect project. We had a lot of technical difficulties to start with (just because it was the first episode), but we ended up with a fairly listenable product, I think. So please take a listen and let me know what you think. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment