Tuesday, December 26, 2017

January Song-a-day Challenge!

My New Year's Resolution is to write more songs; and to that end, I am committing to writing one song a day for all of January. That's right, 31 songs in 31 days, all posted right here on this blog!

You will witness amazing melodic invention, irresistible rhythmic grooves, and jaw-droppingly insightful lyrics! 

But I could use some help. If you have any suggestions-- topics, genres, titles, images, etc.-- that you would like me to write a song about, send them my way. I can't guarantee they'll inspire me to write a song, but the more ideas I have to work with, the more it could spark something amazing!

Anyway, subscribe or bookmark this page. Amazing things will happen come January...
#songadayjanuary

No comments:

Post a Comment